Microsoft .NET
The Server
Technical Support

Sponsored Links

User Groups : Forums : SiteExperts : The Server :

Previous DiscussionNext Discussion
 Network Error (tcp_error)

Hi..

I am often faced with the network problem. It says the following when i browse the websites.

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" 
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. 

For assistance, contact your network support team. 

The network has connected after trying  few times refreshing IE. I am pretty much sure that my network is connected. but i dont know why browsing the website failed!!

Do i need to do some network settings in my local system or somethin?

Started By nsvmani on Oct 11, 2006 at 1:34:19 AM

16 Response(s) | Reply

Earlier Replies | Replies 10 to 16 of 16 | Later Replies
Goto Page: 3 2 1
giomir15 on Aug 3, 2009 at 9:54:41 PM (# 10)

oi bk8 poh ganito ung dxt conection eror ! panu poh siya i open???

faris on Mar 8, 2010 at 12:08:23 PM (# 11)

hi, i download paltalk chat but when connect  paltalk scence after 60 sec i saw this statement unable connect

I am often faced with the network problem. It says the following when i browse the websites.

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time. 

The network has connected after trying  few times refreshing IE. I am pretty much sure that my network is connected. but i dont know why browsing the website failed!!

Do i need to do some network settings in my local system or somethin? i want to solve my problem as soon as possible   thanks

faris on Mar 8, 2010 at 12:13:31 PM (# 12)

Hi, I am often faced with the network problem. It says the following when i browse the websites.

Do i need to do some network settings in my local system or somethin? i want to solve my problem as soon as posssible  thanks

laddubala on Mar 15, 2011 at 11:21:41 PM (# 13)

Hi,

From the last week, i m facing the network problem, while I browse the website.

Error goes like this

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time."

Can you please help me, what should be done?

josjo on Jun 20, 2011 at 12:55:05 AM (# 14)

Hi,

This may be happened that you must have opened spam mail which might have got saved the cookies which causing this problem. So go to Control Panel \ Network and Internet \ Internet Options. Dialog box opens in the General tab itself click Delete button under browsing history. Then press Delete button of Temporary Internet files, Cookies, History.

By this doing your problem will be solved.

Thanx & Regards,

dibya on Sep 18, 2011 at 11:57:46 AM (# 15)
This message has been edited.

i m getting problem while opening website www.optichat.chat.com tht is chat window of teenchat.com..i tried all d things like cleaning my cookies...dnscache stop n all..but nothing went good for d problem is still d same..i cant open d site from other computers by using d same I.P> adress

jeffmain on Nov 19, 2011 at 12:15:24 AM (# 16)

My Dear,

Our company is a distributor of herbs roots to a United Kingdom client and they have call us to supply Kamzi.H2 Root ,So we are looking for trustworthy and honest partnership for this long term transaction.

I have Purchased the root called Kamzi.H2 Root before in Malaysia at the rate of $200 American dollars per packet of which I sold to my client at the rate of $900 American dollar, its been use to cure Lungs Cancer and Diabetes.

But this time l will not be able to fly over to Malaysia for this business at this time, because of my position at the company now, so if you are interested, I can give you the contact of the seller in Malaysia and connect you with the Buyer who is in need of this root as the main dealer, so you and l can share the profit margin on it as the buyer is ready to fly over to Malaysia for the root at the moment and he's ready to purchase 5000 packets (Five Thousand packets).

I don't want to introduce the seller over there in Malaysia to the UK buyer directly because of the profit margin.

Kindly get back to me for more details if you are interested.get back to me via my personal email address (jeff_main@ymail.com)

Best Regards,
Jeff Mains.

Earlier Replies | Replies 10 to 16 of 16 | Later Replies
Goto Page: 3 2 1

To respond to a discussion, you must first logon.

If you are not registered, please register yourself to become a member of the SiteExperts.community.

User Name
Password
Copyright 1997-2004 InsideDHTML.com, LLC. All rights reserved.